Post by WildSnow.com blogger Lou Dawson | April 16, 2007
The new Dynafit – aka Salewa North America (SNA, home of Dynafit, Silvretta and SALEWA), is up and running. Phone number is 303-444-0446 with a menu for customer service, etc. Email is email@example.com.
Tips on getting the best customer service:
1. Always go back to your dealer first if possible. This gets more eyes on the problem, and who knows, they might even have a part in stock so you don’t have to wait for shipping.
2. If you do choose to email or phone SNA, they say a digital photo of the problem is GOLD. Even if you have trouble adjusting the binding, a digital photo with the area in question circled can facilitate communication, as people have different names for different parts and such.
3. Please say you saw it first on WildSnow.com.
Tags: Binding Reviews, Dynafit, Salewa, Silvretta,
DIY – Sole Footbeds and Scarpa Summer Mountaineering Boots »
- Lou Dawson 2: Thanks biggb, the server move went pretty well, 8 websites, 4 being Wordpre...
- etto: Never mind, you already do redirect :-)...
- etto: Have you considered going TLS only? I can't imagine there's many out there ...
- Pieter Groen: @Dale: good spot! Looks like it :-). Their website doesn't show this new ad...
- Tom Powell: Thanks Lou and Erik, They are the first generation version, but I wasn'...
- Witold: The name of the bindings was “Trawers”, Traverse in English –as you can eas...
- Lou 2: Matt, the siz e of the site and the number of years it's been up, and the f...
- Matt Kinney: I've always used Apples, currently the MacPro(09). I've never had a spam or...
- Lou 2: Uysy, I can't blame you for not reading the comments above, but Louie did s...
- Cal Driver: Great post! I've never used 2-way radios while back-country skiing, but I c...
- Willis Richardson: I was interested to know the dimensions on the other two skis, Helio 95 and...
- Mike: Hi Lou, I think Cam did a really good job on the ION12 toe and was think...
- Louie III: Good to see you up there too! Lots of good skiing up there lately!...
- uysy: @Lou, "Random" sleeping bag is called Malachowski company from Poland :) ...
- Tom: How would you compare this pack to the Float 27 Tech?...
- Neil: Apologies for relighting this. I have a pair of the old F1's and was consid...
- Calvin: Good to see you on the saddle. More pics from the day. https://goo.gl...
- biggb: Great stuff Lou ... I hope the migration / repair is going smoothly. Me...
- Gabe: Did you see the BD Front Point Bib? Did they make any changes for next year...
- Lou Dawson 2: Robert, sure, if you google around you can find guys who have set up tele b...
- Robert G.: Trollanski, so you are saying the plate is used but hits part of the bindin...
- Lou Dawson 2: Also, Witold, is there a name for the binding? Perhaps share it in Polish a...
- trollanski: Hi Robert. We were able to notch out the rear of the adapter plate to fit w...
- Lou Dawson 2: See, LOL...
- Lou Dawson 2: Witold, since we've got you here (grin), could you give us a little more in...
- Michal: Thank you Witold - interesting piece of history :) Did you ski on them? How...
- Morroi: Thanks for the photos Michal and for the info on the bindings Lou. Just rea...
- See: Anti-communist but union-made?...
- VT skier: Willis Richardson, wrote "There is simply no comparable data until a mediu...
- Lou Dawson 2: Michal, the binding on Jerzy skis are the plastic walking plate part of an ...
- A Weekend Of Weather Contrasts In The PNW
- WildSnow Browsing Security & Safety
- Anti-Communist Binding — Polish Ingenuity Keeps Shipyard Workers Skiing
- Feel The Fear — Colorado Persistent Avalanche Slabs
- Backcountry Access Float 32 Avalanche Airbag Pack
- Webserver Explosion
- A Walk Around ISPO Munich
- What’s New at Contour Skins?
- G3 Via Carbon Ski Poles — Review
- State of the Snow Leopard — Dynafit
- Como Se Dice, ‘Ski?’
- Black Diamond Helio 105 Ski — Quiver Arrow Of The Week
- Magical Day In The Uintas — G3 Empire, SCARPA Women’s Freedom SL
- Checking Out the Austrian Rooster Comb
- It’s Only A Test — G3 FINDr and SCARPA F1
- New from G3 and SCARPA 2016/2017
- In Austria, What Goes Up Goes Down
- Black Diamond Cosmo Headlamp Review
- Aaron Diamond
- AJ Smollen
- Alex Lee
- Amy Helm
- Anton Sponar
- Bob Perlmutter
- Caleb Wray
- Candace Horgan
- Cathy Odowd
- Christian Skalka
- Clyde Soles
- Craig Dostie
- Dave Downing
- Doug Stenclik
- Frank Konsella
- Guest Blogger
- Jessica Downing
- Jessica Portmess
- Joe Risi
- Jonathan Cooper
- Jonathan Shefftz
- Jordan White
- Lee Lau
- Leon Sendmuller
- Lisa Dawson
- Lou Dawson
- Louie Dawson
- Marcus Peterson
- Mark Worley
- Matt Kinney
- Mike Marolt
- Nick Thompson
- Paul Parker
- Penn Newhard
- Peter Kelley
- Rachel Bellamy
- Rob Mullins
- Scott Nelson
- Steve Romeo
- Sweetgrass Productions
- TheEditors OfWildsnow
- Tom Dawson
- Tyler Christoff
- WildSnow Girl
WildSnow Twitter Feed
Yearly and Monthly Archives