Here at Wildsnow, we want you the reader to be as informed as possible. Enter…Southern Mountaineering Wisdom (SMW). Part 1 in a series brought to you from the Wildsnow Denali Crew on the road.
1. The need to go.
2. Unzip splitter crotch.
3. Remove as little clothing as possible (plan ahead).
4. Bend forward, reach between legs grabbing rear long underwear waistband, then pull forward firmly as you lower underwear.
5. Avoid thoughts of Fredric’s of Hollywood.
6. Nice athletic stance, stable, on the balls of feet.
7. Don’t get blown over.
8. If you do get blown over, do so at beginning of process not after completion.